Wednesday 11 July 2012

Challenge Me Happy - the deal and two layouts!

This is a poor, sad blog.  It's February since I wrote anything, let alone loaded up some layouts I've completed.  And I have completed lots!  It's just time to do everything in my case.
But along came a challenge site I fell upon - Challenge Me Happy.  It's been going for a year and has seven challenges to entice a scrapbooking addict.  So here are two layouts I completed.



The bottom layout:  Motat Light Show is based upon the sketch challenge from Marie. The photos were taken at the Museum of Transport and Technology's light show and here the boys created shadow silhouettes of themselves on a screen on the left.  On the right they are posing! The top layout:  Happy is based upon the challenge to use the word 'Happy' in a layout and is from Michelle. And anything to do with the boys catching sprats equals happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful!! You've showcased these fun photos with such fun colors and embellies and designs!! So glad you joined us for the CMH birthday Hoopla!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete